Wondershare Best Data Recovery Alternative Software
Whether you have lost files due to carelessness or failure, data recovery tools are one of the best options that you should consider if you want to retrieve back your files. If you have recently lost important photos, try to recover your files with the new version of Disk Drill. Wondershare Photo Recovery is a superb alternative data recovery app, but still, Disk Drill offers exceptional features for professional photographers.
Benefits of using data recovery Programs
- They are time saving. A data recovery app recovers corrupted or lost files in no time. The file recovery process is quick and efficient.
- Most data recovery apps are available online. Enterprise and home users can easily download a copy of Disk Drill for Mac or Wondershare data recovery for Mac directly from the vendor site hassle-free.
- Lifetime Support. Users that purchase Disk Drill can get lifelong support after buying the software.
- Data recovery apps are economically viable. Most programs are affordable and provide users with high-end services at a fraction of the cost.
- They are versatile. Most data tools and Wondershare data recovery alternatives provide solutions for almost all types of data loss scenarios.
Files types that can be recovered with Disk Drill for Mac and Wondershare data recovery for Mac
- Photos: CRW, WMF, ERF, DNG, RAW, BMP, TIFF/TIF, GIF, PNG, PSD, RAF, CR2, SR2, DCR, etc.
- Documents: INDD, HTML/HTM, PDF, EPS, , PDF, XLS/XLSX, DOC/DOCX, PPT/PPTX etc.
- Audio: AAC, OGG, WAV, M4A, MID/MIDI, MP3, WMA, AIF/AIFF, etc.
- Video: MP4, MPG, 3GP, MOV, 3G2, RM/RMVB, M4V, FLV, ASF, SWF, etc.
- Archive: SIT, ZIP, RAR, etc.
- Emails & message: EMLX, DBX, PST, etc.
Disk Drill Pro is a good alternative to Wondershare data recovery. It’s effective and safe for retrieving lost videos, emails, documents, photos, etc. With Disk Drill Pro version, you don’t need to worry about accidental deletion of important files; the software works so fast and within no time all your lost files will be found and retrieved back. Depending on how you lost your data, you can use Disk Drill free version to scan for lost files and upgrade to Pro version to recover back your data.
Disk Drill has been offering data recovery solutions for quite a long time and most people have appreciated the amount of work done by it. The program works great with hard disks, external drives, mobile phones, iPods, MP3/4 USB and other useful storage devices.
Disk Drill Recovery Vault
One of the best unique features of Disk Drill Pro version is the recovery vault. This feature works as a backup protection for your drive partitions and folders. It keeps a smart history of all your file activities and lets you recover lost files due to accidental deletion or drive errors. Recovery Vault retains all information of your damaged or deleted files and allows one to retrieve them back when needed.
Imagine you are an IT expert in your business and you’ve just discovered that you accidentally deleted the most crucial files that can stop or close the business operations. What will you do? How much loss do you think you might incur? Well if you are worried about this kind of scenarios, don’t panic. Disk Drill recovery vault can help you recover those files in just a matter of time. What you need to do is to install Disk Drill Pro on your PC and enable Recovery Vault feature. If you are using the free version, you will have to upgrade to pro for the Recovery Vault to work and also access other premium features.
While data recovery apps can help you recover from a threatening data loss scenario, it’s also good to create a backup system for all your files. Most people make the mistake of upgrading their PC to a newer OS version without creating a backup of their old files, only to realize that they can’t access their previous data. Don’t make this terrible mistake, use a good backup system and you will never experience panic attacks, just because you’ve lost your data.