What is an iPhone?
Most people like
Data Recovery Process on an iPhone 8, iPhone 7, iPhone 6, iPhone 6S and 6 plus.
As competent as they are, iPhones lack enough data protection capabilities for preventing data loss and file corruption. Even though all
Best iPhone data recovery software & How to use it
- To recover iPhone files, you will need a
Mac PCrunning any of supported Mac OS X. If you have a MacBook or iMac desktop, download Disk Drill for Mac tool on your PC. Disk Drill is available in two options: Basic version and Pro version. Both can be used to preview and scan lost fileson an iPhone, but the Pro version offers more features and data recovery options than the free version.
- Once you have the software with you, install it and connect your iPhone to your Mac.
- Launch Disk Drill. The iPhone recovery tool will display all media storage devices connected to your PC. Your iPhone will appear among the list of data recoverable devices or drives.
- To recover iPhone files start the iPhone file recovery process by clicking on the “Recovery” button next to the device.
- Disk Drill will run a quick scan that will search for all deleted files such as JPEG, AVI, MP3, MP4, and many others.
- When the scanning process is done, Disk Drill will display all recoverable files on your screen. Browse all the files and save them to your Mac hard drive.
- Exit Disk Drill data recovery software for iPhone after successfully recovering back your deleted or lost files.