Seattle has many local data recovery services throughout its metropolitan area. However, they don’t all offer the same quality of service. We’ve created a list of the best data recovery labs in Seattle to recover data from your hard drive, SSD, laptop, or mobile phone. The contact info has been included, as well as the exact location.
Data Recovery Services In Seattle, Washington
Find the Best Data Recovery Services Near You in Seattle, Washington
Most functional data recovery centers in Seattle offer various emergency data recovery services. A good, certified service will retrieve the unsaved or missing files from your HDD in a few days if there aren’t any complications.
Regarding cost, data recovery services usually examine the storage device and determine the extent of data loss before giving you an exact quote. Evaluation is usually free, and you can book a slot online, in most cases.
An overview of the services that data recovery companies in Seattle offer:
- 💽 Hard Drive Recovery: Most information is stored on hard disk drives, internal or external. Data from a physically damaged or broken HDD can be salvaged by a data recovery service. For logical errors, many users opt for a DIY route, using data recovery software.
- ⚙️ SSD: It can be tough to secure missing data from an SSD, primarily due to the TRIM command that is enabled in most drives. DIY recovery should be avoided in SSD data loss scenarios.
- 🖥️ PC/Mac: Data recovery is mainly focused on the storage device that contained the data. Therefore, data recovery services can retrieve your missing data, no matter what platform you are on.
- 📱 Mobile: Data recovery services have a dedicated mobile recovery service. It’s highly useful because mobile data recovery is more complicated and most programs that claim to directly restore your data without rooting, are usually a scam.
- 💾 SD Card: SD cards and micro SD cards rarely suffer physical damage, and data can be recovered using data recovery programs. Still, data recovery services do offer SD card data recovery as a separate service.
- 🗃️ RAID: Data loss from RAID arrays can be complicated, so most data recovery companies will recover your data for you. This is a viable option because you don’t have to deal with all the hard work involved. Despite this, data recovery software also supports RAID data recovery.
Recovery Software for Failed Storage Devices
Data recovery applications have become quite popular. Mainly because they can help you retrieve all your data at a fraction of the cost of a professional data recovery service. But, DIY data recovery should only be attempted when there is no physical damage involved and using established data recovery programs.
Some features of Disk Drill include:
- 💽 Support for a wide range of file formats and storage devices, including the ones listed in the section above.
- 💸 Windows users can retrieve 500 MB of data for free.
- 📄 Ability to create and scan disk images.
- 🖱️ Easy to operate UI.