If you recently went through a major data loss incident, business or personal, a data recovery service might be the wisest choice to recover the lost data. The area, in and around Phoenix, has plenty of good local data recovery services to recover data from your Windows or Mac computer, Android, iPhone, or micro SD card. Here is a list of the best ones, along with their contact information.
Professional Data Recovery Services in Phoenix, Arizona
Find the Best Data Recovery Services Near You in Phoenix, AZ
Data recovery companies in the Phoenix location will offer various common types of data recovery services. Generally, these include HDD, SSD, memory card, and RAID recovery. However, a certified service or center should be able to assist you even if your data recovery scenario doesn’t specifically fit the aforementioned criteria.
To book an evaluation with data recovery companies, you can typically fill up an online form or directly contact them using a phone number, in case of an emergency.
Here is an overview of the services that a professional data recovery center in Phoenix will offer:
- 💽 HDD Recovery: Most data loss occurs on HDDs because they’re the most widely used storage media. They’re also prone to mechanical failure because of an abundance of moving parts in them. A good data recovery service will be able to secure unsaved data from a broken hard drive for you.
- ⚙️ SSD Recovery: SSD recovery is another popular service that data recovery companies offer. While, is not prone to mechanical damage, many SSDs have a TRIM feature that makes recovering, even accidentally deleted data, difficult. Luckily, a capable data recovery center will be able to retrieve your missing data, from a logically or physically damaged SSD.
- 🖥️ PC/Mac Recovery: Whether your computer runs on Windows or Mac, a data recovery service will be able to help you out. But, due to the difference in file systems of both OSes, it’s always better to confirm with the data recovery company.
- 📱 Mobile: Data loss can also occur from your smartphone. It’s also more complicated to perform DIY recoveries on a smartphone, so most data recovery centers offer smartphone data recovery services.
- 💾 SD/Micro SD Recovery: SD cards and micro SD cards are usually used by photographers. A good data recovery company will be able to recover the missing data from your SD or micro SD card fairly easily.
- 🗃️ RAID: While not as common, there are still plenty of data recovery services that will recover data from a damaged RAID array.
Recovery Software for Failed Data
Recovery software allows you to recover your data right at home, with minimal financial commitment. Ideally, you should use these programs when the storage media is not physically damaged.
Disk Drill is a third-party data recovery program, that offers one of the best data recovery rates in the industry. It’s easy to use, even for complete beginners.
Other features of Disk Drill include: