It’s always challenging to find a good data recovery service. Even though there is no lack of certified data recovery companies in the Memphis area, you need to be able to differentiate the good from the bad. To make things easier, we’ve put together a list of only the best professional data recovery services in Memphis, along with their contact information to recover data from your computer’s hard drive, solid-state drive, smartphone or memory card.
Secure & Affordable Data Recovery Services in Memphis, Tennessee
Find Data Recovery Services Near You in Memphis, Tennessee
Most data recovery services in the Memphis location offer data recovery across all popular forms of storage media. Whether you have a broken hard disk drive or you require smartphone recovery, most companies in the list will be able to retrieve your missing data for you.
A local, certified service will usually offer to evaluate the storage media for free and then provide you with an exact quote. You can then choose to proceed or look for other options. Most companies have an online form that you can fill to reserve an evaluation.
Now, let’s take a look at the services offered by data recovery companies in Memphis:
- 💽 Hard Drive Recovery: All data recovery services offer HDD data recovery, since hard drives are one of the most widely used storage mediums. The amount of expertise companies have about HDD data recovery has increased substantially over the years. So, most HDD recoveries are quite successful, unless the drive is damaged beyond repair or extensive amounts of new data was written to the drive.
- ⚙️ SSD Data Recovery: Emergency DIY attempts at SSD data recovery are usually futile due to them being TRIM-enabled. Therefore, data recovery services should be your go-to solution if you want to secure your unsaved data. Luckily, all professional data recovery services offer SSD data recovery.
- 🖥️ PC/Mac Data: In most cases, data recovery companies offer services for both macOS and Windows users. The data recovery process can vary because of the difference in file system between both operating systems.
- 📱 Mobile: The widespread adoption of smartphones has encouraged data recovery centers to offer smartphone data recovery. Again, in this case, it’s always recommended to refer to a professional service instead of DIY data recovery.
- 💾 SD Card: Whether data loss occurred on a micro SD card or a standard SD card, you can rest assured that a competent data recovery service will be able to recover most, if not all, your data.
- 🗃️ RAID: The complexity of data recovery from RAID arrays is higher than standard HDDs. Thus, while data recovery companies do offer RAID data recovery, the costs involved may be higher.
Recovery Software for Failed Storage Devices
If you suffered minuscule data loss from a storage device that is physically intact, going through the process of contacting and following up with a local data recovery center, may be overkill. There are plenty of third-party programs that can help you recover missing data from various types of storage devices.
One such program is Disk Drill. The program is not only easy to use but also has one of the highest data recovery rates in the market, currently. You can download and install it on your computer, for both macOS and Windows.
The primary features of Disk Drill are:
- Wide compatibility with all major file systems and storage media.
- In-built tutorials within the app’s UI for easy operation.
- A 500 MB data recovery free trial for Windows users.
- Option to purchase a lifetime license.
- Nice to have features such as a recovery vault and data backup.