Professional data recovery services offer the best shot at recovering missing data. There are many data recovery centers in Fresno, California, that can help you get your data back from a computer hard drive, solid-state drive, memory card or smartphone. Therefore, we’ve compiled a list of the best local data recovery labs in the area, along with useful information such as contact info, email, and precise location.
Computer Data Recovery Services in Fresno, CA
Fresno, CA 93721
Monday-Friday: 9AM - 7PM
Saturday: 9AM - 7PM
Sunday: 9AM - 7PM
Fresno, CA 93721
Monday-Friday: 8AM - 5PM
Fresno, CA 93711
Monday-Friday: 10AM - 6PM
Fresno, CA 93704
Monday-Friday: 8AM - 6PM
How to Find Data Recovery Services Near You in Fresno, California
Each certified service in Fresno will cover multiple data recovery scenarios and storage media. But, more often than not, a data recovery lab will specialize in one type. Nonetheless, it’s always good to know what exactly the services are offered by local data recovery centers in Fresno, California.
You can fill out an online form if you want to book an evaluation (usually free) on the data recovery company’s website. Some companies also have a 24/7 emergency number that you can call for priority support.
Let’s see what services a regular data recovery lab in Fresno, California provides:
- 💽 Hard Drive Recovery: Broken hard drives are the leading causes of data loss, and all data recovery services in our list will offer hard drive recovery as a service. This includes data recovery from logically damaged HDDs as well.
- ⚙️ SSD Recovery: SSDs are quickly gaining popularity because of their speed. But, the TRIM feature that is prevalent in most drives makes data recovery complicated if attempted at home. Thus, it’s always best to contact experts when dealing with SSD data loss.
- 🖥️ PC/Mac: A computer running on macOS uses a different file system than one running Windows. So, there may be slight variations in the data recovery process. Still, data recovery centers usually provide data recovery services for both Windows and Mac computers.
- 📱 Mobile Recovery: There is an increased demand for smartphone data recovery because of accidental damage, software corruption, and even malware attacks. In any scenario, most data recovery companies can help you retrieve unsaved data from a smartphone.
- 💾 SD Card Recovery: Recovering photos and other missing data from an SD card or micro SD card can be done at home, However, if the data is really important, it’s best to make use of a data recovery service in Fresno, California. Especially, if there is physical damage or accidental formatting involved.
- 🗃️ RAID: Nowadays, a lot of data recovery companies offer RAID data recovery and users don’t have to go through the complex process of recovering data from a RAID array at home.
Recovery Software for Failed Data
Despite the peace of mind that comes with using the services of a local data recovery center, it is a time consuming and fairly expensive process. Third-party data recovery software presents itself as an alternative, primarily when the data was deleted accidentally and there is no physical damage to the storage device.
Disk Drill is one such application. Not only is it easy to download, install and operate, but it also has one of the best data recovery rates in the market.
Your Companion for Deleted Files Recovery
It’s available for both Windows and macOS, and is feature rich:
- Secure data from HDDs, SSDs, USB drives, SD cards, smartphones and more.
- Support for a wide range of file systems.
- Free data recovery of up to 500 MB of data (Windows only).
- A lifetime license.