Tokyo has numerous local data recovery services scattered across its area. To make your life easier, we’ve compiled a list with the contact info of the best data recovery centers in the Tokyo location to recover lost files from your computer’s HDD or SSD, smartphone or memory card.
Reliable Data Recovery Services in Tokyo, Japan
Monday-Friday: 10AM - 8PM
Monday-Tuesday: 10AM - 7PM
Thursday-Friday: 10AM - 7PM
Saturday: 10AM - 7PM
Sunday: 10AM - 7PM
Monday-Friday: 8AM - 9PM
Saturday: 8AM - 9PM
Sunday: 8AM - 9PM
Monday-Friday: 9AM - 6PM
Find Data Recovery Services Near You in Tokyo, Japan
A decent data recovery center will offer a wide variety of emergency data recovery services. No matter what device you are on, a certified data recovery service should be able to help retrieve unsaved or missing files from your computer.
The exact cost of data recovery may differ for different storage devices, and information about this is widely available online.
Here is an overview of various data loss scenarios in different storage devices, and how data recovery services in Tokyo can recover data from the following types of storage devices:
- 💽 Hard Drive Recovery: An average user stores most of their data on an internal or external HDD. While DIY data recovery is quite popular in HDDs, a broken or completely failed HDD should be handled by a professional, certified data recovery service. Logical faults in HDDs can be fixed at home, with the help of good data recovery software.
- ⚙️ SSD: SSD data recovery is quite complex, mainly because of the TRIM command that is enabled in most SSDs. To be on the safer side, let a certified service secure your data in an SSD.
- 🖥️ PC/Mac: If you’re on Windows or macOS makes little difference to a data recovery lab. Additionally, you can try to recover data at home too, as both platforms support a wide variety of data recovery programs.
- 📱 Mobile: All good data recovery companies offer mobile data recovery services. It’s not advisable to go the DIY route because mobiles have a lot of hardware that is vendor specific, and you will be required to root your phone. Additionally, the Play Store is riddled with shady data recovery apps that do more harm than good.
- 💾 SD Card: SD cards are a good candidate for DIY data recovery since they are rarely physically damaged due to an absence of moving parts. Data recovery can help you recover lost information, in this case. However, if the data loss is extensive and the SD card is physically damaged, data recovery companies offer micro SD card-specific data recovery services.
- 🗃️ RAID: Data recovery from RAID arrays is a service that many data recovery companies offer. There are some software programs that support RAID data recovery, and in most cases, they work quite well. But, unless you know your way around computer storage really well, it’s better to let a professional recover your data for you.
Alternative Way to Recover Data with Data Recovery Software
Unless there is physical damage involved, you can recover most, if not all, of your data using a data recovery program. This will save you money as well as the hassle of having to ship your HDD to a data recovery lab.
Currently, Disk Drill is one of the best data recovery programs you can use. You can download it for free on Windows and macOS.
Your Companion for Deleted Files Recovery
It has a host of features such as:
- 💽 Supports all major file formats as well as different storage devices such as HDDs, SSDs, SD cards, smartphones, and RAID.
- 💸 Windows users also get a free trial that allows them to recover 500 MB of data for free.
- 👶 A simplistic UI, perfect for all kinds of users.
- 📊 S.M.A.R.T. disk monitoring.