If you immediately need to retrieve your missing confidential information, the best thing to do is to contact a professional data recovery service in Mexico City. Not only do these companies offer certified services, but they can also securely retrieve sensitive information. However, it could cost you a lot more than a subscription with a third-party software.
Data Recovery & Computer Repair Services in Mexico City, Mexico
Here’s a list of local Data Recovery Services in Mexico City, along with their contact information.
Type of Data Recovery Services
When thinking about availing the services of a professional data recovery service center near your location, it’s wise to consider all types of data recovery services. It will give you an idea of what to look for and how they will retrieve data on your storage device. Also, to make your investment and time worthwhile, you should pick a credible data recovery service out there.
Credible data recovery companies can offer these services:
- Able to recover data even if the hard drive or other storage device is broken
- Can retrieve confidential information securely
- Reasonable professional fees
- Provide you with all possible data recovery solutions
- Reliable data recovery methods
Data recovery professionals are trained to retrieve missing or unsaved data from a variety of storage devices. These include SSD recovery, hard drive recovery, Windows PCs and Macs, SD cards, mobile phones, micro SD cards, and RAID. They can provide these data recovery methods:
- Logical Recovery – Recovery of formatted, overwritten, deleted, and corrupted data.
- Physical Recovery – Recovery of data stored in physically compromised storage devices, whether it’s due to fire, water exposure from heavy rainfall in Mexico City, short circuits, and other related scenarios.
Alternative Way to Recover Data Using Data Recovery Software
It also supports hundreds of file formats with its advanced data recovery methods. Among its best features is the ability to recover over four hundred file formats from storage devices that use the APFS, HFS/HFS+, NTFS, EXT3/EXT4, and FAT/exFAT file systems.
However, the free version can only scan and preview all recoverable files. You’ll have to purchase the Pro version to recover unlimited data and have access to exclusive apps and features.