We are going to point you toward some local professional data recovery services that can handle a wide variety of data loss scenarios including getting lost information back from broken or damaged storage devices like hard drives, SSDs, laptops or cell phones.
An important point regarding data recovery is to stop using the device until after the lost data is recovered to avoid potentially overwriting recoverable data. Once the data is overwritten, it will be impossible to perform a recovery.
Hard Drive, SSD Data Recovery and Computer Services in Liverpool, UK
The following list provides contact information for certified service centers near Liverpool that can help you retrieve your lost data.
Find Data Recovery Services Near You in Liverpool, UK
The companies listed above can help you recover from various types of data loss.
- 💽 Hard drive recovery – A recovery service can help with damaged internal or external hard drives that are not recognized by your computer’s operating system.
- ⚙️ SSD recovery – SSD drives that have experienced data loss need to be seen by experts at a data recovery service.
- 🖥️ PC/Mac internal drives – Data recovery professionals can help with a failed hard drive that keeps your computer from booting and get your machine running again.
- 📱 Mobile devices – A certified recovery center should be able to help you retrieve your data from a broken mobile phone or tablet.
- 💾 SD and Micro SD cards – If you’ve damaged a removable storage card and lost all the images, a data recovery center can help you get them back.
- 🗃️ RAID arrays – Recovering a faulty or damaged RAID array requires the skills and expertise of the professionals at a data recovery service.
Recover Your Data Using Data Recovery Software
Storage devices that are not physically damaged and are recognized by your operating system can have deleted data recovered using data recovery software. Disk Drill offers users a recovery method that is secure, cost-effective, and faster than bringing the affected storage device to a recovery service. If your Mac or Windows machine can access the affected storage device, Disk Drill might be able to get all the lost files back.
The software is compatible with just about any kind of disk-based storage device that your computer can read. It offers a simple and intuitive recovery process that anyone can perform with a few clicks. Just download the tool for free and let it scan your device for recoverable files. After seeing what the software can recover, just upgrade to the paid version and get back those lost files.
You might still need to visit a data recovery service, but it’s worth a shot to see if Disk Drill can recover your lost data.