Data recovery centers have IT professionals who can help you recover essential data like documents, photographs, or unsaved files.
On the other hand, there are also plenty of options on the internet for data recovery services but we suggest that you research the usefulness of any software before using it.
It’s challenging to find local and credible service centers for data recovery from your laptops, phones, or even hard drives. To help make your search easier, we have compiled a list of Data Recovery Labs in Irvine, with their location and contact details.
List of Data Recovery Services in Irvine
Exploring Data Recovery Software
Disk Drill was created by a team of professionals at Cleverfiles when they saw the need for reliable data recovery software in the market. It was developed keeping in mind that even an elementary school kid should be able to use the tool with considerable ease. Hats off to the Cleverfiles team on delivering exactly that. But what exactly does it do, though?
Disk Drill is a computer program that lets you retrieve documents that you may have accidentally deleted or if you are having a hard time accessing a micro SD card or an external hard drive. This software is available to every customer, for free. That’s not all, Disk Drill enables you to recover lost files from almost any device, and it works on an android phone as well as on an iPhone.
For first-time users of the tool, here is a step-by-step guide for recovering lost data at home.
- Download the setup file.
- Once the download is complete you will see a window that will give you some information about the tool. Click on continue to proceed.
- Before you begin, it will ask you to enable data protection. This is helpful for the successful recovery of lost files. So go ahead, and turn it on.
- Now you are ready to start retrieving your missing files. On the left side of the panel, you will see tabs for data recovery, data protection, and drive back up, click on data recovery. Then, pick the device you want to recover missing items from. You would be able to see all the information concerning the chosen device by clicking on info in the top right corner of the screen.
- Now, from the drop-down menu on the right side of the panel, click on all recovery methods, and finally, click on search for lost data.
- Instantly, the software will start scanning your drive for missing files. The recovered files are divided into 5 file categories and the number appearing on top of each icon signifies the number of recovered files. You can either step away from the computer while the software does its thing or you can click on review lost data to go through the files.
- If you know the name of the file you want, simply type that name in the search tab or go through all the missing files. Once you have found the file you are looking for, you can preview it by clicking on the eye icon on the far side of the file name. If the preview is visible on the right side of the panel, it denotes that the file can be successfully recovered.
- Select the files you want to recover by clicking on the box adjacent to the name of the file then click on Recover at the bottom of the screen. You will also be able to see the number and storage space of the files you are recovering. In case you’re on a Mac, check out this guide on recovering data.
- A pop-up will appear asking you to enter the destination for the recovered files. Once the destination is confirmed, click on ok. Pro Tip: The destination of the recovered files should not be stored at the same place as before. This is highly advisable to make sure you do not lose important files again.
- And that is it. You will be able to resume your work shortly since the entire process only takes a few minutes. Disk Drill has a user-friendly interface. You would be able to use it with a step-by-step guide as well.
Interesting Read: Top 5 Best Free Data Recovery Software in 2021
Have you failed after multiple attempts to recover your precious data?
Visiting a data recovery center might not be your last glimmer of hope. There are tons of great data recovery tools out there.
Disk Drill is one such certified tool as well as a solution for all your data recovery needs. Even well-established companies like Apple and Google utilize this computer program to retrieve important files from broken devices.
Another great thing about this software is that, in case of an emergency where you don’t have the time to contact a professional for recovering the files you need, you can easily do it by yourself at home at any time.