If you happen to be the unfortunate victim of a data loss incident and are looking for a data recovery center in the Austin area, your search stops here. We have compiled a list of the best local data recovery services in and around the Austin location, along with their contact information, to help you recover data from your hard drive, SSD, or RAID, smartphone, laptop, or SD card.
Certified Centers of Data Recovery in Austin, Texas
Find Local Data Recovery Services Near You on the Map of Austin, TX
A certified service will offer several types of data recovery services, depending on your unique data loss scenario. However, most professional services specialize in one form of data recovery. Now, that could range from SSD recovery to SD card data recovery. It’s always best to look for reviews that specifically mention the type of storage device you want to recover data from.
You can book a free valuation by simply filling up an online form, in most cases. Some of the data recovery centers in Austin also have a 24/7 hotline for emergency data retrieval.
Let’s take a look at some services offered by a data recovery company in Austin:
- 💽 Hard Drive Recovery: Broken hard drives are one of the leading causes of data loss. Data recovery companies in Austin will retrieve your unsaved data from hard drives, whether it is due to physical damage or logical damage.
- ⚙️ SSD Recovery: SSDs are less susceptible to physical damage because they have fewer moving parts. But, it’s not impossible. Features such as TRIM, make data recovery from an SSD difficult. Regardless, a good data recovery company will be able to secure your data from a damaged SSD.
- 🖥️ PC/Mac: If you’re on a computer running either of the popular operating systems–Windows and Mac, a data recovery service will be able to easily get back your missing data.
- 📱 Mobile: Smartphone data loss is also quite common, nowadays. Luckily, data recovery centers across Austin offer a dedicated mobile data recovery service that can help you out. But again, it’s best to contact a service that has a good track record of specifically recovering data from smartphones.
- 💾 SD/Micro SD cards: Due to their widespread use, all data recovery centers in Austin offer dedicated SD card recovery services. In most cases, SD cards are usually logically damaged and all of your data can be recovered easily by experts.
- 🗃️ RAID: Data recovery from RAID arrays is also a service commonly offered by data recovery companies in Austin. Just be sure to contact them as soon as you discover the data loss. Delaying recovery can worsen data loss if you continue using the computer.
Recovery Software for Deleted Data
If you accidentally deleted some files from an HDD, SSD, or any other storage device you can easily get them back using a third-party data recovery program. But here too, it’s important to choose a program that offers the best bang for your buck.
Disk Drill is one such program. In addition to its easy-to-use interface and it comes with a plethora of features that make DIY data recovery a breeze.
Some features of Disk Drill include:
- Wide range of supported storage media and file systems.
- Ability to filter recoverable files by type, size, and more.
- A recovery vault to protect against data loss.
- 500 MB of free data recovery for Windows users.
- A lifetime license purchase option.