If you are in the Raleigh, North Carolina area and have some important data on a broken or failed hard drive, SSD or smartphone keep reading. Depending on the specific data loss scenario, you might need to quickly get in touch with a data recovery service to avoid a business emergency. We will point you in the direction of some certified service centers.
Raleigh, NC Secure Data Recovery Services
This list of local data recovery companies is the place to start when you have a damaged storage device. Find one near your location and get in touch with them to start the recovery process.
Find Data Recovery Services Near You in Raleigh, North Carolina
A professional data recovery center like the one in Raleigh, North Carolina referenced above will be able to handle a wide range of damaged storage devices and data loss scenarios.
- 💾 SD Cards – If you damage an SD or Micro SD card, a data recovery service may be able to retrieve the files.
- 💽 Hard drive recovery – Physically damaged hard drives can be cloned by the experts at a recovery center to recover lost and unsaved information.
- 📱 Mobile devices – A damaged or broken mobile device can have its data recovered with the help of a commercial recovery service.
- 🖥️ PC/Mac – Computers that will not boot or have a damaged main hard drive need to have their data saved by a recovery center. The drive will be cloned so it can be transferred to a new computer.
- 🗃️ Raid arrays – Recovering a damaged RAID array requires the advanced technical expertise of a professional recovery service.
- ⚙️ SSD recovery – Failed solid-state drives should be evaluated by professionals at a recovery service to see if they can be recovered.
Recovering Lost Data with Data Recovery Software
Data loss scenarios that do not involve the storage device being physically damaged can often be resolved with data recovery software. As long as the media can be connected to your computer and is recognized by the OS, there’s a good chance you can recover the lost data by yourself.
Disk Drill data recovery software offers users a secure and cost-effective method of addressing logical data loss that occurs when files are inadvertently deleted or a drive gets formatted by mistake. The software runs on Windows and Mac computers and provides a user-friendly interface that lets users with general computer skills perform data recovery. A free download lets you scan your disk to see what files the application can recover.
Stop using the storage device to preserve its recoverable data. Further use risks overwriting deleted files after which they cannot be recovered by software or a data recovery center.