Local data recovery services are your best bet if you want to maximize your chances of data recovery. If you happen to live in the Miami area, you’re in luck, because there are plenty of data recovery centers that can help you get your data back from a computer hard drive, SSD or RAID arrays, memory cards or smartphone. Below is a list of Miami data backup and recovery services, as well as their contact information.
HDD & SSD Data Recovery Services in Miami, FL
Type of Recovery Services
A certified service in the Miami location will offer a wide variety of data recovery services, depending on the storage device and other factors. These range from broken hard drive recovery to retrieving unsaved data from RAID arrays.
The time and extent of data recovery will mainly depend on your unique data loss scenario. However, most companies have an online form that you can fill out to register for a free evaluation. A lot of them also have a 24/7 hotline, in case you require emergency data retrieval.
Now, let’s look at the services that data recovery companies in Miami offer:
- 💽 Hard Drive Recovery: Hard drive recovery is a service that every data recovery center in Miami will offer. A good service can secure your data from a physically broken hard drive, as well as a logically damaged one.
- ⚙️ SSD Recovery: SSD recovery is a bit more complex due to the TRIM-feature that is enabled in most SSDs. Nonetheless, data recovery services in Miami will be able to retrieve missing data from a broken or corrupted SSD.
- 🖥️ PC/Mac: Since both platforms use different file systems, a data recovery center could specialize in either macOS or Windows recovery. However, in most cases, your computer’s OS will make little difference to a decent data recovery company.
- 📱 Mobile: Some companies offer dedicated smartphone data recovery. But, it’s a specialized form of data recovery and not all companies will be able to deliver the same results. Ideally, choose one that has user reviews that specifically mention mobile or smartphone data recovery.
- 💾 SD/Micro SD Cards: Data loss from micro SD and SD cards is quite common. Naturally, most data recovery companies will offer to retrieve your data. However, the costs involved may be different from HDD or SSD recovery. Additionally, it’s rare for SD cards to be physically damaged, so if it’s a case of accidental deletion, you can recover data right at home using DIY methods like data recovery software.
- 🗃️ RAID: RAID arrays can be complicated to recover data from and most times, DIY recovery attempts, are not recommended. A good data recovery company shall be able to get back your missing data, even from a damaged RAID array.
Recovery Software for Deleted Data
While professional data recovery services offer the best shot at recovering your data, they are expensive and transporting your storage device can be a hassle. To avoid this, users can also give third-party data recovery software, a try. But, physically damaged and severely corrupted storage media should always be taken care of by experts.
A good third-party program to help retrieve your data is Disk Drill. It not only offers one of the best data recovery rates in the industry but also comes with a design that is easy to use for both beginners and experts.
Some standout features of the program are:
- Compatible with almost all storage media and file systems.
- Free trial with up to 500 MB data recovery for Windows.
- Recovery vault and data backup features.
- Lifetime license, if you decide to purchase the program.