When you’re faced with an emergency like a failed hard drive, you’re probably looking at a trip to a data recovery service. We’ve collected information on service centers around Melbourne that can help recover your lost data from an external hard drive, SSD, RAID, computer, or smartphone. Find one near your location and start the process of getting your valuable data back.
Local Data Recovery Service Contacts in Melbourne, Victoria
Here’s a list of data recovery companies in the Melbourne area to help you find a certified service center that can get your missing and unsaved data back.
Find Data Recovery Services on the Map in Melbourne Near You
Melbourne Data Recovery Services
A professional data recovery service like the ones we have found in Melbourne should be able to address a wide variety of data loss scenarios.
It’s very important to immediately stop using the device that experienced data loss to avoid overwriting any files that can be recovered with new information. Don’t use the device until recovery is complete.
- 📱 Mobile devices – If you’ve broken your phone and need to get some photos and videos from it, a recovery center is the place to go.
- 🖥️ PC/Mac internal drives – When an internal drive goes bad and your machine won’t start, the experts at a data recovery center can clone it so the information is not lost.
- 💽 Hard drive recovery – Recovery experts will be able to use advanced techniques to recover data from damaged hard drives.
- 💾 SD and Micro SD cards – A broken SD card can contain a lot of valuable information that can be retrieved via a recovery service
- ⚙️ SSD recovery – An SSD recovery is very tricky and requires an expert at a recovery center.
- 🗃️ RAID arrays – The complexity of RAID arrays makes it difficult to recover lost data without the technical expertise of a professional service center.
Using Recovery Software to Recover Your Data
If your computer can access the affected storage device, you can try to recover data with recovery software. This method is fast, cost-effective, and secure as your device never leaves your hands. The software uses advanced scanning algorithms to find and recover lost and deleted data from disk-based storage media.
Disk Drill data recovery software lets users get back their lost data themselves. It’s an intuitive tool with a simple interface that has you recovering data in just a few clicks. Disk Drill can run on Mac or Windows computers and is compatible with virtually any type of storage device. If the lost data is on a device that can be seen by your OS, data recovery software is worth a try.
You can download a free version of the tool that enables you to scan the media and construct a list of recoverable files. After reviewing the list, upgrade to the paid version and recover your data.