The Jacksonville beach area has quite a few data recovery companies that claim to recover most of your missing data from your computer hard drive, SSD, or RAID and from any type of storage device as memory cards. But, it’s important to be able to differentiate between good and average data recovery centers. In this article, we’ve done the hard work for you and created a list of the best, certified centers, along with useful information about each of them.
Local Data Recovery Services in Jacksonville, FL
Find Data Recovery Services Near You on the Map of Jacksonville, Florida
Most data recovery companies in the Jacksonville location offer all types of data recovery services. These include data recovery from broken hard drives, smartphone recovery or laptop data recovery, and SD card recovery.
But, the cost, as well as turnaround time, directly depends on the extent of data recovery as well as the severity of damage to the storage medium.
You can easily register for a free evaluation by filling out an online form on the website of most data recovery services. A 24/7 hotline is also available in case of an emergency.
An overview of the types of data recovery services that a typical, certified service in Jacksonville offers:
- 💽 Hard Drive Recovery: HDD recovery is offered by all data recovery companies since they’re the most widely used storage devices. No matter how badly damaged your hard disk drive is, a local data recovery service should be able to secure at least some missing data from it.
- ⚙️ SSD Recovery: SSDs are quickly becoming the storage device of choice for many consumers. Therefore, SSD data recovery is another service that all data recovery centers will offer. There is also the added complexity of data recovery from TRIM enabled SSDs which prompts users to contact professionals instead of attempting recovery at home.
- 🖥️ PC/Mac Recovery: Most companies provide data recovery services for storage devices in both macOS and Windows computers. However, it is likely that a service will specialize in data recovery from one of the OSes. This is due to the difference in file systems that a Windows and Mac computer uses.
- 📱 Mobile: Smartphone data recovery is gaining traction and has now become a common service provided by data recovery companies. DIY data recovery from smartphones is also fairly complicated, which prompts users to turn to experts.
- 💾 SD Card Recovery: SD card and micro SD card data recovery is something that a data recovery service will usually specialize in. When choosing from the list of data recovery companies in Jacksonville, try to find out whether SD card/micro SD card data recovery is something that your preferred data recovery service actually specializes in.
- 🗃️ RAID: RAID data recovery is another service offered by professional data recovery centers in Jacksonville. But, this is not as common as data recovery from an HDD or SSD, so be sure to double-check.
Recovery Software for Failed Data
If you feel like contacting a data recovery center is too expensive and complicated, third-party software can be a good alternative. A good program can help you retrieve all of your unsaved data at a fraction of the cost of a data recovery service. Additionally, you don’t need to physically transport the storage device anywhere.
The main features of Disk Drill are:
- A simple, functional UI that will put beginners, as well as experts, at ease.
- One of the best data recovery rates in the market.
- Support for all major file systems and storage devices.
- Has additional features like–a data recovery vault, and Byte-to-byte backup.
- Free trial of up to 500 MB of data recovery for Windows users.