If you have experienced a data loss scenario in the Fort Worth area, you may need a professional data recovery service. If you have a damaged hard drive or another type of storage device, a certified service center might be your only chance of recovering your valuable data. We’re here to show you some reputable data recovery companies that can help solve your problem. We will also look at an online data recovery solution using specialized software.
Contacts for Data Recovery Services in Fort Worth
If you need to find a local data recovery service quickly to address an emergency, we think we can help. The following list of data recovery companies near your location serves as a great starting point for your search.
Types of Data Recovery Services
Data loss occurs in a lot of different ways ranging from a broken USB drive, a failed internal hard drive, or an inadvertently formatted storage device. The companies listed above can perform a recovery on the following types of hardware devices.
- 🖥️ PC/Mac – When your computer’s main hard drive fails you will likely need to engage a professional recovery service. You may be able to use a second computer and rescue the drive’s data with recovery software.
- 💽 Hard drive recovery – Hard drives that are damaged or inaccessible from your computer need the attention of a data recovery center.
- 💾 SD Cards – Lost data can usually be recovered from SD or micro SD cards using recovery software as long as the card is not physically damaged. A damaged card should be sent to a data recovery center.
- 📱 Mobile devices – Accidentally deleted data from a mobile device can often be recovered using software. If the mobile phone or tablet is damaged and cannot be accessed by your computer, it will need to go to a data recovery service.
- ⚙️ SSD recovery – Solid-state drives are not usually recoverable with software and need the expertise of a professional data recovery center.
- 🗃️ Raid arrays – Using a certified data recovery service is usually in order when a RAID array experiences data loss.
Recovery Software for Deleted or Missing Data
If you have lost data from a disk-based storage device that is not physically damaged and is recognized by your computer, you may be able to recover the information yourself. Data recovery software provides a fast, secure, and less expensive way to get your missing data back. Disk Drill data recovery software is compatible with both the Mac and Windows operating systems and gives users an intuitive interface that takes the stress out of do-it-yourself data recovery.
You can download Disk Drill for free to see what files it can recover before bringing your device to a data recovery service.
A key to any type of data recovery is to stop using the device as soon as you suspect it has experienced data loss. This protects potentially recoverable data from being overwritten.