Data loss often triggers an emergency when important business or personal information is suddenly gone. In many cases, the only hope of getting that data back is by engaging a professional data recovery center. We are going to show you data recovery services local to the Baltimore area that can help you recover unexpectedly missing files and folders from your computer HDD or SSD, tablet, smartphone or SD card.
Reliable Data Recovery Services in the Baltimore Area
Our list of certified service centers points you to companies near your location that can recover lost data from just about any kind of physically damaged storage device.
Data Recovery Services Near You in Baltimore, Maryland
Commercial data recovery services will be able to take care of a wide variety of unique situations. The centers we have identified in Baltimore can handle the following types of data loss scenarios.
- 🖥️ PC/Mac – When the main hard drive fails on your personal computer, a visit to the recovery center may be the only way to recover its data.
- 💾 SD Cards – A recovery service can recover items on damaged SD or Micro SD cards.
- ⚙️ SSD recovery – Recovering data from solid-state drives poses a challenge that is best addressed by the technical experts at a recovery center.
- 💽 Hard drive recovery – Broken hard drives or ones that have failed can be cloned by a data recovery service so the information they contained is not lost.
- 🗃️ Raid arrays – Most users do not have the expertise to try to recover data from a damaged RAID array. A professional recovery service will need to be engaged to fix a bad array.
- 📱 Mobile devices – Recovery services can help users who need to retrieve data from a damaged smartphone or another mobile device.
Alternative Recovery with Data Recovery Software
Data recovery software is an alternate method of retrieving lost files from storage devices that are not physically damaged and can be read by your computer’s operating system. With a tool like Disk Drill data recovery software, you can perform secure data recovery with only general computer skills.
The software runs on Mac and Windows machines. The free evaluation version lets you scan your storage device to determine if the software can get back the files you need. If it can, simply upgrade to the paid version and begin the recovery. The user-friendly interface guides you through the process and recovering files just takes a few clicks.
It’s important to stop using the affected storage device to avoid overwriting any recoverable data. Overwritten items can’t be recovered by a data recovery service or a software solution. The key to a successful recovery is to act quickly as soon as you discover data loss has occurred.