Being faced with a failed or broken hard drive or SSD often leads to an emergency as important information is suddenly inaccessible. In many cases, a professional data recovery service will be required to retrieve your missing files from a computer HDD, cell phone or memory card. We are going to point you toward some certified service companies in the Washington, D.C. area so you can get started with the recovery.
Data Recovery Services for Failed Hard Drive or SSD in Washington D.C.
Following are some reputable data recovery services near your location that can address your data loss situation.
Find Data Recovery Services Near You in Washington D.C. Area
When you bring your device to a local recovery center, you should expect it to be capable of handling a variety of specific data loss scenarios. The companies listed above can take care of problems with the following types of storage devices.
- 🖥️ PC/Mac – When your computer’s internal main hard drive fails or won’t boot, experts at a recovery center can clone the drive and recapture the lost data.
- 💽 Hard drive recovery – Data recovery for external or internal drives that have incurred physical damage will need to be handled by a professional recovery service.
- 🗃️ Raid arrays – Recovering data loss in RAID arrays is complex and requires the expertise of a data recovery center.
- 💾 SD Cards – A recovery service can get back lost files and images from a damaged SD or Micro SD card.
- 📱 Mobile devices – Damaged mobile devices can have their data retrieved by bringing them to professionals at a data recovery company.
- ⚙️ SSD recovery – Solid-state drives that have experienced data loss should be sent to a data recovery center as soon as the data loss is discovered.
Performing Data Recovery with Dedicated Software
For storage devices that have experienced data loss, are not physically damaged, and can be recognized by your operating system, dedicated software offers a secure, faster, and less-expensive recovery option.
If you have a Mac or Windows computer, Disk Drill data recovery software can get back files that have been accidentally deleted from virtually any type of disk-based storage device that you can connect to your machine. The tool can also help you recover data after inadvertently formatting the wrong disk or partition.
Disk Drill features a user-friendly interface and the free trial version of the tool lets you run a scan to determine which files can be recovered. Then simply upgrade to the paid version and perform the recovery.
Regardless of the recovery method you select, it’s critically important to stop using the storage device as soon as you discover data has been lost. This is to protect recoverable data from being overwritten. Once it is overwritten, it is impossible for software or a service center to retrieve it.