Tulsa has a plethora of local, professional data recovery services that claim to retrieve all the missing data from your computer hard drive, SSD and other broken storage devices such as a smartphone or micro SD card. But, all local data recovery companies are not worth your time and money. To help you make an informed decision, we’ve compiled a list of the best local data recovery services, along with their contact info.
Computer Data Recovery & Repair Services in Tulsa, Oklahoma
Find an Appropriate Data Recovery Services Near You in Tulsa, Oklahoma
A decent data recovery center offers a multitude of data recovery services, depending on your storage device and the extent of data loss. A certified service will easily secure your unsaved data in a few days. The time frame can vary if the storage device is physically broken, or if there are other unforeseen factors.
Nowadays, data recovery services have an online form that you can fill out. Using this form, you can provide the data recovery service in your area with all the relevant information, regarding your data loss event. Additionally, most services also have a 24/7 helpline in case of an emergency.
Here are some data recovery services that companies in Tulsa offer:
- 💽 Hard Drive Recovery: The majority of data loss occurs on internal or external hard drives in computers. If your disk is physically damaged, a data recovery service can help you recover the missing data, without any further damage. But, there are software errors in HDDs that can be fixed at home, with the help of data recovery programs.
- ⚙️ SSD Recovery: SSD recovery is more complicated than HDDs, primarily because of the TRIM feature. Users should avoid taking the DIY route when dealing with the SSD route and contact a local data recovery center instead.
- 🖥️ PC/Mac: Whether you’re on macOS or Windows, a data recovery company should be able to help you, regardless. However, when attempting data recovery at home, ensure that the data recovery software supports the storage device’s file system.
- 📱 Mobile: Data recovery from smartphones is an important service offered by data recovery centers. It’s advisable to let professionals deal with smartphone data loss since manufacturer-specific hardware can make things difficult.
- 💾 SD Cards: Good data recovery services in Tulsa offer SD card data recovery as well. But, you can try to recover the data at home if there is no physical damage to the SD card.
- 🗃️ RAID: RAID data recovery is tricky and therefore, it’s best left to professional data recovery companies. DIY attempts at RAID data recovery should only be performed by expert users.
Alternative Way to Recover Data Using Data Recovery Software
Recently, data recovery software has gained immense popularity. This can be attributed to low costs as well as the ease of recovering data right at home. But, here too, it’s important to pick the best data recovery program, if you want to perform secure and complete data recovery.
Primary features of Disk Drill include:
- 💽 Support for a wide variety of devices and file systems including SD cards, USB drives, HDDs, SSDs, and smartphones.
- 🚀 A fast recovery speed.
- 💸 A free trial of up to 500 MB of data recovery for Windows users, with the option to purchase a lifetime license.
- 💬 In-built tutorials to guide new users around the data recovery process.