If you have a broken or failed storage device on your hands in the Sacramento area, we have some timely information for you. A professional data recovery service can help you avert an emergency and retrieve unsaved or missing items. We will provide you with contact information for local certified service centers that can resolve your problem and get your valuable items back. An alternative method of recovering your lost data with a software solution will also be discussed.
Hard Drive Data Backup and Recovery Service in Sacramento, CA
The accompanying list will point you to a data recovery center in your location where you can bring a damaged hard drive or Micro SD card.
Available Data Recovery Services
A reputable data recovery service can address a wide variety of data loss scenarios. The companies on our list can address data loss on the following types of storage devices.
- 💽 Hard drive recovery – Internal or external hard drives that have been physically damaged will need the expertise of professionals who can clone the drive to save its data.
- 🖥️ PC/Mac – If your computer won’t boot or the main drive fails, a recovery center offers the best chance of recovering your data.
- 📱 Mobile devices – If you’ve damaged your smartphone or tablet, a recovery center may be able to retrieve the data for you.
- 💾 SD Cards – Recovery services can recover photos, videos, and other files from damaged SD cards.
- ⚙️ SSD recovery – Solid-state drives need to be treated carefully after a data loss and should be brought to a recovery center as soon as possible.
- 🗃️ Raid arrays – Recovering RAID arrays requires extensive technical expertise and is best performed by professionals at a data recovery service.
Using Data Recovery Software
Storage devices that have experienced logical data loss and are not physically damaged can have data recovered with specialized software. It’s a secure and less expensive way to recover lost data. Just go online, download the program, scan your disk, and retrieve your missing files and folders.
Disk Drill data recovery software is a user-friendly tool that enables users with general computer skills to recover lost data with a few clicks. It’s an excellent way of getting back files you have deleted by accident or when you just formatted the wrong drive. You can download the tool for free and let it scan your storage device to identify the files it can recover before spending a cent.
We strongly suggest you stop using the device as soon as you suspect data loss has occurred. This protects you from accidentally overwriting potentially recoverable data. Once you have overwritten deleted items, they can’t be recovered by software or a data recovery service, so don’t take any chances with your valuable information.