It’s usually an emergency if your computer won’t boot or your machine stops due to a failed hard drive. Very often, the only way to address the problem effectively is to find the location of the nearest professional data recovery service so they can retrieve your unsaved or missing information. We will show you where you can bring your storage device in the Okc vicinity so you can get the recovery started as soon as possible. We’ll also briefly look at an online solution that might be able to retrieve your data using specialized software.
Data Recovery Local Contacts in Oklahoma City, OK
The following list provides certified service companies in your area that specialize in data recovery.
Types of Data Recovery Services
The local recovery center you select should be able to address a wide variety of data loss scenarios. Companies on the provided list will be able to help you recover from the following kinds of data loss situations. It’s important to stop using the device as soon as you discover it has experienced data loss and get it to the center as quickly as you can.
- 💽 Hard drive recovery – Physically damaged hard drives need the expertise and advanced techniques available to data recovery professionals.
- 📱 Mobile devices – A broken mobile phone or tablet can have its data recovered by a reputable service center.
- 💾 SD Cards – Recovery services can help you get back lost videos and images from damaged SD and Micro SD cards.
- 🖥️ PC/Mac – Using advanced techniques, a professional recovery center can clone a failed hard drive and extract its data.
- ⚙️ SSD recovery – Faulty solid-state drives should be brought to a data recovery center if data loss is suspected.
- 🗃️ Raid arrays – Recovering a RAID array is a complicated matter and will need to be performed by professionals at a data recovery service.
Data Recovery Using Specialized Software
Storage devices that are not physically damaged may be able to have lost files and folders recovered using data recovery software. This method is secure, faster, and more cost-efficient than going to a professional recovery center.
Disk Drill data recovery software is a specialized app that runs on Mac and Windows machines and allows users to recover lost data in just a few clicks. The tool is compatible with just about any type of disk-based storage device that can be recognized by your computer’s operating system.
Disk Drill’s user-friendly interface takes the stress out of data recovery. The software’s free trial version will show you what files can be recovered and then you can simply upgrade the app to perform the recovery. Just remember to act quickly and stop using the storage device before you overwrite the data which will make it impossible for any technique to recover it.