Finding good data recovery companies in Nashville can be quite an ordeal. Not because of a lack of choice, but because of the excess of it. To make your life easier, we’ve compiled a list, along with the contact information, of the best local data recovery services in the Nashville area that can help get your data back from hard drives or SSDs, memory cards, cell phones, or laptops.
Hard Drive Data Recovery Centers in Nashville, TN
Find Data Recovery Services Near You in Nashville, Tennessee
All certified data recovery centers in Nashville offer a wide range of data recovery services. These range from the usual hard drive data recovery to smartphone data recovery. The time frame of data recovery may vary, depending upon the extent of damage to broken hard drives as well as the number of unsaved files that need to be retrieved.
Regarding the cost of data recovery in the Nashville location: a certified service will offer you a free evaluation and then provide you with an exact quote. To make things easier, most companies will allow you to book an emergency evaluation online.
Here are the services that a typical data recovery center in Nashville offers:
- 💽 Hard Drive Recovery: Hard drives are quite prone to data loss, and naturally, most data recovery services will specialize in HDD recovery. Whether the hard drive is broken or has suffered logical damage, some if not all data can usually be recovered by a professional data recovery company. If there is no physical damage involved, data recovery at home, maybe a more feasible option.
- ⚙️ SSD Data Recovery: With the wider adoption of SSDs, and a relatively difficult data recovery process, compared to HDDs, all data recovery companies will offer to retrieve missing data from an SSD. Unlike HDDs, users should refrain from attempting data recovery from a corrupted SSD at home, and leave it to experts.
- 🖥️ PC/Mac Data Recovery: The storage file system differs between a macOS and Windows computer. So, there may be companies that support only one form of data recovery. However, that is rare, and most data recovery companies will secure your data regardless of the platform you’re on.
- 📱 Mobile: Nashville data recovery centers offer data retrieval services from your smartphone. Again, it’s always better to let a professional retrieve data from your smartphone, instead of doing it yourself. Novice users can unknowingly escalate the data loss.
- 💾 SD Card: Select data recovery companies will also offer SD card data recovery. There are companies that specialize in SD card and micro SD card data recovery.
- 🗃️ RAID: Data retrieval from RAID arrays can be complex. Thus, data recovery companies can do it for you, saving you a lot of headaches.
Recovery Software for Failed Storage Devices
While data recovery services can recover all your data for you, there is another option for simple data loss scenarios–third-party software. The main advantages of using one are cost savings and quick data recovery. But, like data recovery services, you need to pick the best third-party software if you want to recover your data safely.
The main features of Disk Drill are:
- 🗂️ Support for all major file systems as well as storage devices.
- 👶 An intuitive UI, that makes even beginner PC users feel right at home.
- 💸 A free trial for Windows users, allowing you to recover 500 MB of data for free.
- 👴 A lifetime license, if you decide to purchase the program.
- 📊 S.M.A.R.T. disk analysis as well as data loss prevention features.