It can be very stressful when you are faced with an emergency like when your computer’s hard drive or SSD just failed and now the machine won’t start. There’s a good chance you will need to get in touch with a local professional data recovery service to recover data or repair your computer, cell phone or tablet.
We are going to point you in the direction of some certified service centers in the El Paso area that can address a wide variety of data loss scenarios and retrieve your missing files and folders.
Computer Data Recovery Services in El Paso, TX
Here’s a list of some reputable data recovery companies near your location that can help recover lost information from broken storage devices.
Find Professional Data Recovery Services Near You in El Paso, Texas
Data recovery experts can deal with many different types of data loss. The data recovery services listed above should be able to help you recover from the following data loss scenarios. A critical point to remember is to stop using the affected device until you have recovered its lost data.
- 🖥️ PC/Mac – A recovery center is your best bet if your computer won’t start. Its technicians can clone the internal drive and recover your valuable data.
- 💽 Hard drive recovery – Damaged hard drives that are not recognized by your operating system can be recovered at a recovery center.
- 💾 SD Cards – A broken SD or Micro SD card can often have its data recovered at a certified recovery center.
- 📱 Mobile devices – Damaged mobile devices can have data extracted by the advanced techniques of professional recovery service.
- 🗃️ Raid arrays – A RAID array that has experience data loss should be repaired by professionals with the expertise to perform this type of complex recovery.
- ⚙️ SSD recovery – Solid-state drives need to be recovered with different methods than traditional disks and should be seen by data recovery professionals.
Recovering with Data Recovery Software
If the storage device that has lost data can be seen by your operating system, you may be able to perform the recovery yourself with a specialized software tool. Disk Drill is a software solution that lets a user with general computer skills recover lost data with a few clicks.
Disk Drill is compatible with Windows and Mac computers. It can recover data lost and deleted data from virtually any kind of disk-based storage device. It offers a secure and economical way to recover data from devices that have not experienced substantial physical damage.
Users can download a free trial version of the software that lets them scan a device and identify which files the tool can recover. From that point, you can simply upgrade to the paid version of the tool and perform the recovery yourself. It’s worth a try before taking the next step and contacting one of the recovery services listed above.