Everything you need to know about an Android device
The word Android is the name given to Google’s mobile operating system. It’s primarily designed for touchscreen devices such as tablets and smartphones. An Android device is an electronic gadget that runs on Android OS. The first version of Android OS was developed by Android Inc before Google took over the management of Android systems back in the year 2005. Over the past few years, Android devices have become so popular and most mobile phone companies have continued to develop smartphones that support the Android operating system.
Android tablets and Android phones can be customized in a way that suits all your needs and tastes. Most new devices come with iconic features themes, wallpapers, and launchers that completely change the look of the device interface. Users of Android devices can download hundreds of applications from Google Play Store to do all sorts of things like Tweeting, browsing, taking photos & videos, managing bank accounts, playing games and much more.
One of the greatest features of Android is the ability to backup all contacts in a smartphone. Every new Android device requires one to create a Google account for backing up app data and contacts. The backup features help one to retrieve back lost files and data in case of an occurrence of a data loss scenario. All users that want to backup their files must sync their data with Google. Sometimes there are several instances where the backup feature might not work, like if one doesn’t have a Google account, reliable internet connection or an activated Backup & Sync account.
If you happen to lose your precious files, videos, data and apps on your Android device, don’t worry because there is a hassle-free solution that can help you to retrieve back all your lost data. Even though the process is not 100% successful, it can still help you to get back some of your files. Disk Drill offers a simple data recovery process that is easy to follow and perform on your Android tablet or smartphone. Our Android device data recovery software can recover all types of video files, documents, photos and undeleted data from your device.
To recover Android device file follow these steps after downloading our Android device recovery software.
How to recover deleted files on Android device
- Download Disk Drill on your PC.
Note: Disk Drill free version can be used with some few limitations. If you want to recover all your lost data and files, upgrade to the pro versions that comes with unlimited features that unlock your Android device data recovery process.
- Install the program on your PC and enable USB debugging mode on your device
- Connect your Android tablet, smartphone or any other Android device to your PC.
- Launch Disk Drill and choose the device that you want to recover files from, a number of drives will be displayed on your PC, make sure you select the right drive.
- After choosing your device drive, scan for lost files, undeleted data and documents. The scanning process can take several minutes or hours depending on your Device storage volume and PC speed.
- When the scanning process is done, Disk Drill will display all recoverable files. Save the files to a designated folder on your PC and transfer them back to your Android device using a USB connection.