Certified data recovery experts and services near you have all the advanced tools and technologies to help clients restore their data from any device, including external HDD or SSD, micro SD cards (and almost all other types of memory cards), Android or iPhones smartphones. You can even recover data from broken devices!
Hard Drive Data Recovery Experts in Birmingham, UK
Birmingham, UK B25 8AE
Monday - Friday: 09AM – 7:30PM
Saturday: 10AM - 6PM
Sunday: 10PM - 6PM
Birmingham, UK B12 0LD
Monday - Sunday: 9AM – 6PM
Where to Find Data Recovery Services in Birmingham, UK
If there are no suitable recovery centers in your area, then your next bet would be to use data recovery software available in the market. The only tricky part is identifying which software solutions are actually worth your attention. If you are not sure which one to choose, we highly recommend trying Disk Drill by Cleverfiles.
Disk Drill is considered one of the most effective data recovery apps. It works both on internal and external devices and uses complex scanning algorithms to restore data, even from drives that have been formatted.
The free version supports hundreds of formats and can restore up to 500 MB of data for Windows users. The overall recovery process with Disk Drill is divided into three simple steps that don’t require any particular skills or expertise:
- automated scan
- one-click recovery.
Let’s have a closer look at these steps on how to use Disk Drill to recover your lost files:
- Download Disk Drill from the official website and install it on your computer.
- Once launched, select the disk you’d like to recover your files from.
- Click Search for lost data to launch scanning for corrupted data.
- From the list of files found, select those you’d like to get back.
- Specify where you’d like to recover the data. Choose a different location than the original.
- Click Recover again to end the operation.
In order to run a recovery on external devices, simply connect them to your computer and repeat the same steps.