This is a quick notification that we are rolling out a minor update for Disk Drill 2.4 today. Here’s what we updated in build #435.
- improved: Disk Drill launch speed on OS X 10.11
- improved: our super-fast full-disk recovery with HFS+ Catalog Rebuild is now available for more cases of accidental data loss
- improved: recovery sessions can now be saved at any moment of the scanning progress, even when nothing was found yet
- improved: indexing existing data by Recovery Vault and Guaranteed Recovery
- fixed: Disk Drill now properly remembers Fahrenheit/Celsius setting for S.M.A.R.T. monitoring on Mac OS X 10.11
Stay tuned for more. Don’t forget to get in touch if you are interested in beta-testing Disk Drill 3.
.updated: July 20, 2018 author: