Various renowned companies like Google, Nasa, and Apple are able to keep their productivity optimized through the use of data recovery software. It is also quite popular with the less tech-savvy folks. The intuitive user interface of Cleverfiles’ Disk Drill along with the ease of its operation has made it an extremely strong contender in the market.
List of Data Recovery Software in Tucson
The first place to search for information of any kind is online. So here is a list of certified recovery labs in Tucson. Look for the one nearest to you in your local area and you are sorted. Contact details are also listed down below.
Recovery Software for Failed Data
A recovery computer software like Disk Drill is extremely beneficial. Users these days look for speed and efficiency from all activities. Disk Drill is a culmination of both and it will keep your data secured.
The entire process will only take a couple of minutes. This tool can read and recover huge amounts of data from any given drive in a short period, as well.
- Attached here is a link to Cleverfiles’ software. After clicking on it, the computer screen should look like this. This is the official website of Cleverfiles from where you can download Disk Drill, for free.
- Download Disk Drill for free from the Cleverfiles website. When the download is complete, launch the .exe file extension. The software will work on setting up the launch.
- Go ahead and click on Install when the screen resembles the one in the image above. Once the installation is completely done, the software lets you change its destination by clicking on Options. According to what is preferred, one can also stop sharing anonymous information with Cleverfiles. Again, you can achieve this by going to Options.
- Before getting to the main screen of the software, as presented above, the software will acquaint you with the basic features of Disk Drill. Preview functions, simplicity, and speed, managing all the restored data in File Explorer are some of the aforementioned features. This will familiarise you with the software, in case of a new user.
- On the main screen of Disk Drill, you can see a Data Recovery, Data Protection and, Drive Backup Panel. Today, the focus is on Data Recovery. From the Disk List, select the drive from where you accidentally deleted files. In this demonstration, SanDisk Cruzer Blade will be used.
- Upon choosing the desired hard drive or Micro SD card, by clicking on Info on the right, information regarding the chosen file will be displayed. Device model, protocol, filesystem to name a few.
- Beside the Info panel, there is a Recovery panel. When it is selected, a drop-down menu becomes available with multiple options. Choosing All Recovery Methods provides for an optimum scan of the lost or unsaved files.
- Press Search for Lost Data. Disk Drill is an ideal solution for restoring files if one does not prefer to go to a professional for help.
- Disk Drill will start scanning the chosen drive instantly. On this screen, one can stop or pause the scan whenever required, by using the icons provided in the toolbar at the top. To resume the scan, simply press the button used to pause it.
- The retrieved files are divided into different categories such as Pictures, Video, Audio, Documents, and Archives. The numbers at the top of each category show the number of files restored.
- Review Found Items can be used in the center of the scan or after Disk Drill has completely scanned the drive to go through the restored files.
- While reviewing items, head over to the category the missing data belongs to. If the name of the specific file is known, the search bar at the top right corner provides an easy way to look for it.
- Let’s say that a picture was accidentally deleted, for this illustration. Click on Pictures. A number of recovered files will line up in the middle of the screen.
- Find the one required and check the square box beside the name of that file. Before that, though, it is important to see what chances of recovery the file has. There will be an eye icon on the right side of the file name. Pressing on the eye icon, a preview of the image you want to recover should become available on the screen.
- Click on Recover at the bottom of the screen when you have selected the required files. Besides the Recover button, the software shows you the storage space the files will take up when they have been recovered. It also tells you the number of files chosen.
- Disk Drill will ask you to pick a destination to store the restored files. The ideal practice is to not select the destination as the same one before. This will highly increase the chances of losing the same data again.
- When the software is satisfied with the location that has been provided by the user, it will give you a thumbs up. It will be in the shape of “Destination confirmed. Looks good!”.
- Click on OK and the above image will be the last thing you will see before you can close the software. That is, until the next time it is required.
Cleverfiles’ Disk Drill is compatible with Windows and Mac devices. A user can also utilize its services on an android or an iPhone.
Disk Drill has 3 versions available. They are basic, pro and enterprise. Disk Drill basic is offered to the customers for free. They can recover up to 500 MB of data in the free version.
Disk Drill Pro costs $89 per year and is suitable for commercial purposes. Small businesses that deal with bulky data on a regular basis might need this tool once in a while.
Disk Drill Enterprise costs $499 per year. This version is more suitable for long-established companies like Google and Apple because of their company-wide data recovery requirements. In case of an emergency, this version provides access to all featured offered by Disk Drill.