It is important to be aware of where you can get your broken laptops, phones, camera cards, micro SD cards fixed. In addition to finding a data recovery center in your local area, you also need to make sure of its credibility.
This article lists down reliable land-based data recovery services centers in Philadelphia along with a step-by-step procedure on how to achieve the same results at home using Cleverfiles’ Disk Drill.
Where to find Data Recovery Labs in Philadelphia?
Take note of these places listed below. These are certified locations so you need not worry about any further damage to your laptops, phones, SD cards, flash drives, hard drives, etc.
Recover Lost Data at Home within Minutes
If a data recovery lab isn’t accessible, there’s an effective DIY alternative.
Cleverfiles’ Disk Drill is a user-friendly and easily comprehensible data recovery tool. The developers of Disk Drill wanted to make software available that could be operated by all our customers; be it a novice or a computer geek. The software is available for use on Windows and Mac laptops as well as on android phones and iPhones.
Sometimes, it may seem like the file is lost forever when you accidentally press SHIFT + DELETE simultaneously but that is not always the case. Data is almost never completely erased. It may be overwritten by other files and that is where Disk Drill comes in.
If you have deleted important documents, photographs, or videos by accident or lost unsaved data because the system failed, follow the steps below. It will barely take a few minutes and in case of an emergency, you will be glad to have this tool on your device.
- First, you need Disk Drill on your laptop. One fantastic thing about the tool is that it is available for both, Mac and Windows users. No need to look elsewhere for a tool to restore missing files. Click here to download it for the official website of Cleverfiles. There are three flavors available; free, pro and enterprise. For the last two, you would have to shell out a few bucks but the free version allows you to recover 500MB of data.
- Before you can start the installation, you will see a screen that will display the content as seen above. You can click on options and stop sharing anonymous information with Cleverfiles if you wish to. Changing the location of the tool is also an option. After you accept the license agreement, the next screen will familiarize you with the basic features of the tool. Click on “Continue” to proceed.
- It is recommended by experts that you enable data protection before starting. This is done to increase the chances of you being able to recover your desired documents and files.
- On the screen in front of you, you will be able to see a disk list. Choose the disk you want the software to scan. On the right side of the screen, information regarding the chosen file is available. From device model to the media size and much more. Move to the “Recovery” option and select “All Recovery Methods” to ensure optimal scan of the selected drive. The software will start the scan when you click on “Search for Lost Data”.
- Restored data will be divided into 5 categories. Pictures, videos, documents, audios, and archives as presented in the image below. The numbers on top of the said divisions signify the number of files recovered. While waiting for the scan to finish, you can either sift through the recovered data or just leave the software to work its magic.
Did you know?
During the scan, Disk Drill has an easy-to-follow color-coded system for indicating the chances of a file being recovered.
🟢 Green – High
🟡 Yellow – Average
🟠 Orange – Low
🌑 Grey – Unknown
- When the scan is complete, click on “review found items” and you will be brought to a screen where all the recovered data is presented. Search for an eye icon towards the right of the file’s name. By clicking on it, if you can see a preview of the selected file on the screen, then the retrieval of the file is guaranteed.
- The next step is to pick the files you want to bring back into the real world. The other option is to just type the name of the file into the search box at the top right corner of the screen.
- When you are satisfied with your selection, click on “recover”. The storage space and the number of the chosen files will appear, as well.
- A pop-up on the screen will ask you for the destination of the retrieved files. These files should not be stored in the same place as before. Doing this ensures the safety of the files, in the future.
- Once the destination of the files is confirmed by the software, click on “ok” and you are done.
The entire recovery process is a piece of cake even if you know next to nothing about data recovery software or computers. Just follow the steps as given and you can resume your work like you never lost your files in the first place.
Disk Drill is a premier data recovery software on the market. We have never had any complaints from our users. Many well-known companies such as Google, Nestle, Apple, and Boston University make use of Disk Drill in order to restore data in a professional capacity. The creators of this tool value your privacy and we guarantee that your data is secure with us.
Disk Drill has been downloaded more than 100 million times and people from all over the world are using our software, for free. You can find out more about Clever files and disk drill, online, by clicking here.