Before contacting support, please be sure you have completed the following steps:
- Be sure you have followed the correct recovery steps as outlined in our tutorial How to Recover Lost Files with Disk Drill Basic.
- Search the Disk Drill Knowledgebase by typing keywords into the Search box in the upper-right corner. Be sure in particular to review our Scanning FAQs and Troubleshooting Scan Results articles.
- Search the Disk Drill Forum as well, by typing keywords into the Search box in the upper-right corner. Ask a new question in the Forum if you would like.
- If you still haven’t found an answer, fill out our Technical Support Request form with as much detailed information as possible. Be sure to include your macOS or Windows version and your Disk Drill version (launch Disk Drill and go to Disk Drill > About Disk Drill).
- You may also want to review the article on How to Find Disk Drill’s Logs as we will probably want to review them if Disk Drill is crashing or not behaving as expected.
Thank you. We are always ready to help you out with any question you might have.
.updated: July 25, 2018 author: