Back in August 2016 we started rolling out the new generation of our mainstream tech – Disk Drill version 3 – to give you and your business the new level of professional data recovery without the need to ship your drives anywhere. As you know, we’ve been listening to your feedback and evolving all this time since 2010 when Disk Drill was born.
Today, on March 6, 2017, after all these years of improvements, we are excited to announce build 804 improving on many features of Disk Drill: extending scanning results with labeled files, adding new file signatures into file reconstruction, improving partition recovery.
Disk Drill 3.1.804 – Changelog:
- New: Deep Scan creates a new group of “Labeled files” in scanning results where it places all items with recoverable meta-information, so it can name them in a more readable fashion
- New: JP2 (JPEG2000 image) and LAYOUT (Google SketchUp LayOut document) formats can now be recovered with Deep Scan
- Substantially improved recovery of ExFat partitions and their original file structures
- Better MP4 videos recovery, including some videos created with dash cams that add GPS data to them
- Improved connection and detection of Android 7.x devices
- Updated app access protection via master-password
- Improved sorting in the scanning results screen when switching file types and filters
- Fixed: Icons mode losing thumbnails when the scanning results are mounted as disk
- Fixed: random crash when Guaranteed Recovery is enabled
- Fixed: HEX view hotkey in Icons view modes in scanning results
And thanks you for staying with us!