We’ve just released a new beta of our mac data recovery app which adds a little bit more. Many thanks to everyone who helped us out with the awesome feedback, support and feature requests. We can guarantee you will see them available very soon if you don’t find them in the list of changes below.
So, Disk Drill 1.0.66 has:
- new multi-selection in scanning results
- improved items filter in scanning results is now reset on every new scan to prevent user confusion with the list of found items
- improved Disk Drill will now correctly reopen its window if you click the dock icon
- improved some minor improvements in uninstallation process
- improved several cosmetic changes in user interface
- improved another bunch of crashes related to external hard drives mounting
- improved finally we were able to fix the issue with correct detection of file system of the main hard drive, which could be detected as ‘not partitioned’ in some rare cases. Thanks go to many users who helped us debug this trouble.
- fixed occasional crash when disk unmounts by itself during scan
Thank you for keeping in touch