Howdy! We are shipping Disk Drill 1.7.185 now. It’s a new minor build with a bunch of updates, bugfixes and tidying up in general.
Here’s what this is all about:
- Disk Drill has been modernized and runs smoothly on OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Developer Preview releases)
- Ever used ExpressCard/34 external storage? We confirm that Disk Drill is capable of data recovery from these cards as well
- Stay safe as always with Disk Drill being digitally signed with developer ID certificate to match OS X 10.8 Gatekeeper requirements
- Deep Scan got improved: new file signatures include CST (Adobe Director External Cast File), CXT (Adobe Director protected cast file), DIR (Adobe Director Movie), DXR (Protected Macromedia Director Movie), FH3 / FH8 / FH10 / FH11 (FreeHand 3/8/10/11 Drawing File) and PTF (Pro Tools Session File)
- Data recovery from Mac Pro RAID Cards and SAS RAID is now fully supported
- Some user interface localization enhancements and fixes of newly reported occasional crashes and exceptions