Are you unable to access photos, video, or any file from your computer, smartphone, memory card, hard drive, SSD, or any other data storage device? Down below you will see a list of certified recovery services along with their locations and contact details which can recover your lost or deleted data and repair your broken hard drive, laptop or another device. These data recovery service centers are spread over all of Montreal so that every local area is included.
Trusted Data Recovery Experts in Montreal Area, QC
Find Local Data Recovery Services Near You on the Map of Montreal, QC
How-to Recover Lost Data With DIY Method
If you attempt to recover lost documents, photos, videos, etc, Disk Drill would be the ideal solution. This tool is an effortless way of retrieving missing data from your storage device.
The interface of the software is simple. It was designed by professionals to ensure accessibility for rookies and experts, all the same. This computer software has 3 versions; the first one is the free version which will permit you to restore data up to 500MB (only for Windows user), the second one is Disk Drill Pro and the last one is Disk Drill Enterprise. To check the prices for Pro and Enterprise click here.
Follow these steps to download the software and restore data from laptops, phones, micro SD cards, flash drives, etc.
- Head on to the official website of Clevefiles to download the free version or simply click here.
- After you have completed the installation, launch Disk Drill and click on the “Data Recovery” panel to your left. A few extras such as “Data Protection” and “Drive Backup” are available for use, as well. You will see hardware disk and/or logical volumes on the screen when you select “Data Recovery”.
- Click on the “Recovery”. For optimal success, choose “All Recovery Methods” from the drop-down menu and click “Search for Lost Data”.
- After the completion of the scan, you can also opt for recovering all of the data found by clicking on “Recover all”. If there is a particular file you want to recover, type the name into the search bar.
- The next step is to enter the destination of the recovered files. A pop-up will appear on the screen asking for the same. Once the destination is confirmed by the software, click on “Ok” and resume your work within a couple of minutes.
To know more about Disk Drill, you can visit the online CleverFiles’ blog where we provide further insight into how to recover files on Mac and Windows laptops or android and iPhones using Disk Drill.