Are you unable to access photos from your computer or data storage devices like a micro SD memory card?
Don’t fret. Chances are your system has failed or broken. On the other hand, you could have accidentally deleted unsaved files and documents owing to human error.
Your best bet is consulting a data recovery lab, and we’ve attempted to ease your search by listing down reliable land-based recovery service centers in Montreal.
List of Data Recovery Labs in Montreal
Down below you will see a list of certified data recovery labs along with their locations and contact details curated for our readers, especially. Having a list of credible labs can prove to be extremely useful, in case of an emergency. These data recovery service centers are spread over all of Montreal so that every local area is included.
Quick and Easy; How-to Recover Lost Data on Your Own
On the off chance that a data recovery lab isn’t accessible, we have an effective alternative for you.
An effortless way of retrieving missing data is with Cleverfiles’ Disk Drill. The interface of the software is simple. It was designed by professionals to ensure accessibility for rookies and experts, all the same. This computer software has 3 versions; the first one is the free version which will permit you to restore data up to 500MB, the second one is Disk Drill Pro and the last one is Disk Drill Enterprise. To check the prices for Pro and Enterprise click here.
If you attempt to recover lost documents, photos, videos, etc, Disk Drill would be the ideal solution. This tool, not only, lets you recover data for free but also keeps your personal information and data secure.
Follow these steps to download the software and restore data from laptops, phones, micro SD cars, flash drives, etc.
- If you already have Disk Drill on your device, great! If not, head on to the official website of Clevefiles to download the free version or simply click here.
- After you have completed the installation and launched the software, on the screen you will be able to see information regarding the basic features of Disk Drill. This is to introduce and familiarize you with it. Click on “Get Started’ to proceed further.
Pro Tip: Enable “Data Protection” to escalate your chances of restoring lost data, in the future.
- On the current screen, click on the “Data Recovery” panel to your left. A few extras such as “Data Protection” and “Drive Backup” are available for use, as well. You will see hardware disk and/or logical volumes on the screen when you select “Data Recovery”.
- Once you select a drive from the disk list, on the right side of the screen you will be able to see a section called “Info”. It will have information about the chosen drive like device model, serial number, partitions, etc.
- Click on the “Recovery”. A drop-down menu will become available. For optimal success, choose “All Recovery Methods” from the drop-down menu. Finally, click on “Search for Lost Data”.
- During the scan, you will be able to see that the recovered data is categorized into 5 sections namely Pictures, Videos, Audios, Documents, and Archives. Different numbers will appear on top of each section’s name when the tool has finished scanning. This is to show the number of photos, videos, etc recovered.
- The software would take a while to completely scan the hard drive. You can either wait or go through the recovered files simply by clicking on “Review Found Items”. After the completion of the scan, you can also opt for recovering all of the data found by clicking on “Recover all”.
- Let’s see what happens when you review the found data. When you find the file you want to retrieve, click on it and look for an eye icon beside the name of the file. For the file to be restorable, the preview of it must be available in the preview panel.
- A search tab can be found on the top right corner of the screen. If there is a particular file you want to recover, type the name into the search bar. The classifications on the left side of the screen can also be utilized to find the specific file(s).
- We will be recovering a video today. So in order to do that, first we will go to the videos section. Find the file we want and check to see if it is restorable or not. By clicking on the eye icon on the right side of the file’s name, a preview window will open. Once you can see the preview, right-click on the box next to the file’s name.
- At the bottom of the screen, the storage space and the number of files you have selected will become available. Right next to it, click on ‘Recover’.
- The next step is to enter the destination of the recovered files. A pop-up will appear on the screen asking for the same.
Pro Tip: Remember to not choose the destination of the recovered files the same as before so that you don’t lose the files again.
- Once the destination is confirmed by the software, click on “ok” and resume your work within a couple of minutes.
Disk Drill is used personally as well as professionally, all around the world. Many renowned companies utilize this software to recover data in huge amounts. Some of the companies who are our clients are Google, Samsung, Motorola, CVS Health, and even Nasa.
To know more about Disk Drill, you can visit the online Cleverfiles’ blog where we provide further insight about how to recover files on Mac and Windows laptops or android and iPhones using Disk Drill.