Hi, i downloaded the basic version and i can see lots of files have been found on my sata hard disk connected to my Mac via Usb.
My question are:
1) can i open directly the file that have been reconstructed to see if they can be viewed and saved ?
2) after the program has finished , can i leave the file in the hard disk (usb connected) in order to be used in any other PC ?
3) if answer to question 2) is YES can i than save / copy to another hard (backup) hard disk ?
Thanks a lot for your help
1. Yes sure. If the file is recoverable it should be open without issues, if you have the needed QuickLook plugins in case of a specific file type.
2. Didn’t get this one. If it’s license related, yes, you can use Disk Drill on all your Macs that you own. Otherwise you should consider buying Disk Drill Expert or Enterprise. See here: http://www.cleverfiles.com/pro.html